Dominant demeanours

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My master occasionally gets this really psychotic look in his eyes when he's taking on a vile persona that is really disturbing. When he played a burglar last weekend, he got really heavily into his role and got carried away, not to the point where I was in any danger, but he is very aware that he gets carried away and worries about it, even though, luckily, he is self aware enough to remember who/where he is, if that makes sense.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Prissy

My master occasionally gets this really psychotic look in his eyes when he's taking on a vile persona that is really disturbing. When he played a burglar last weekend, he got really heavily into his role and got carried away, not to the point where I was in any danger, but he is very aware that he gets carried away and worries about it, even though, luckily, he is self aware enough to remember who/where he is, if that makes sense.

It makes a lot of sense, Puppy.

Fileboom Premium Account

Master C

My top has mentioned that he worries about who he becomes and getting carried away, even though we have never had any issues with his staying in control. I wonder if this is a common theme among dominants?

I have never actually had to worry about losing control, but before I met Prissy, I was not one to be aggressive, or assertive. I have adopted the mentalities of the masters, but I doubt I will need to worry about becoming someone, or something, I am not.

Fileboom Premium Account