Quality Breathable Ball Gag

Himeros

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello everyone.

I'm keen on bondage - I love the aesthetic of it, and find it extremely erotic - and though my wife unfortunately doesn't share my enthusiasm, she does on the rare occasion allow me to indulge my kinky side.

In my hope to make her warm to it, I'm trying to do my best to make it as enjoyable for her as possible. Unfortunately, during our last session she pinched her mouth on the (cheap) ball gag that I have - something I found rather upsetting and off-putting, since she's not particularly keen on ball gags to begin with.

It's been some time since then and we'll be having another session sometime soon, but before that I'd like to get an actual good quality ball gag.

The problem is, I'm not having much luck finding something that meets my criteria. Pretty much everything I find online gets poor reviews (or looks very low quality) and I'm running out of ideas.

What I'd like is a breathable/wiffle/dribble ball gag, mouth only (not a full head harness, though a stap under the chin would probably be ok) with the following features:
- Won't pinch the corners of the mouth(!)
- Not too large (it's for a lady)
- Ball made of a comfortable/suitable/safe material (silicone?)
- Quality straps, probably leather (design wise I like ones with metal rings on either side too, though that's not a must)
- Black if possible (though not required)

Essentially, something that looks like this: http://www.sella.co.nz/general/home-living/lifestyle/r18-adult/other/m8y975/display-images/8njfqr/ without being cheap and nasty.

Can anyone recommend one? And a place to buy it from?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account