Dominant demeanours

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This is something that has fascinated me for a while, and I was just wondering how doms like to behave while in control of their slaves.

For instance, some will have an aggressive demeanour, whether in voice or in body language or both, shouting or hitting their slaves, whereas others will possess a more quiet control.

My master is often physically aggressive with me, but when it comes to the vocal stuff, he tends to be pretty quiet, sometimes calm, sometimes mocking. He will snap at me on occasion, or speak in a harsh tone, but as far as I can remember has never raised his voice to me, unlike my previous partner, who would proper let rip and shout during our brief experimentation with BDSM, but would be a lot calmer in his body language.

In my personal opinion, a quiet demeanour is actually more intimidating than full on aggression, because there is something about it, this intense self control, that gives me a delicious sense of fear. But does aggression mean a dom is not in full control of themselves, or is this just part of the game? Either way, I find it an intense, highly enjoyable experience, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on all of the above :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

no prob OLP, on the inside, I feel alive, more alive and exhilarated then I ever have. I am at war, fighting a battle between my inner beast and the robot that i am displaying. I am very much in control, but tempting the beast, and that is what is truly exhilarating... not the slaves, but the inner battles in us both.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account