28m looking for novice petite f sub

MasterAD

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am a 28 year old male in South east England looking for a new submissive female for real time or online domination. I have just moved to the area due to work. I am an experienced master having had real life and online subs previously and I enjoy varied aspects of the fetish/BDSM/domination scene.

I am looking for a novice petite submissive female between 18-24 to train and start a online relationship with before potentially progressing further to a real life relationship potentially, although a purely online relationship is fine. I am a caring yet strict master who is well aware of both the emotional and physical side of being dominated along with the fact that it's more than just a sexual thing and goes further than that.

I do not want to go on forever so if your interested pm me or kik (DominateMe86)

FYI a non-nude no-face picture will be required as proof of sex etc.

Kinks:
Bondage, age play, anal play, toilet training, pet, pee, Chastity, obedience, orgasm control, hot/cold, spanking, gagging, latex and clothing, sensory deprivation and various others essentially anything that is not in my dislikes.

Experience:
I have been on the scene for approximately 6 years and had various subs in that time and currently looking for a new novice sub to train up.

Limits:
Illegal, scat, permanent marking, blood play, family, time wasters

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account