BDSM Club...First Visit.....Interview tonight......

fdxjettech

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, we did it. we went to the club last night. It was really cool. We signed a waiver and were given the newbies tour by the dungeon monitor, who happened to be an elderly transvestite fellow named Ron (Rhonda?) Then we went to the bar and social area. We were there on a light night. only about a dozen people were there, which was great, as we were really nervous.

We introduced our selves to the regulars and sat at the bar and had a drink. there is no alcohol allowed on the premises for safety reasons. But boy I sure could have used one to calm the nerves.

Everyone was swell, we talked and chatted for about an hour and got really comfortable. We went for a walk through the dungeons and just looked more slowly for our selves. There are two open dungeons and three private rooms here. There are a large and small dungeon that are well equipped for just about anything you want to do to a person. there are two or three of those cross things, one of them even turns a person up side down. they have a rack. You know, the old medieval stretch you kind. my sub saw that and I could tell she wanted to try it. I talked her into stripping down to her undies and put her feet in the blocks and tied her hands. After stretching her out I flogged and cropped her. At some point a spectator, handed me a frat paddle and I wore her ass out with it for a few minutes. It was very strange to have people walking by and watching us perform what has always before been a private thing. It was at once intimidating and exhilarating. After we finished we went and socialized some more and then watched some other people peform there scenes. It was really something to watch. To see it on a download is one thing to watch it live is something else.

All in all I would say the evening was a positive one. We had fun, met nice people, got some good practice in having an open mind, which is not such an easy feat at my age...lol.
we will definitely go again. If ya'll ever get the chance you should give it a try. Love it or hate it you wont soon for get it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

war1022

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Your Own Private Club

Another thing to look into fdxjettech is your own club. It takes some doing but to us in the club, well worth the effort. We currently have seven couples in the group and have a very stringent admission policy. But it keeps out the riff raff so to speak.

First it allows us to "know" the people we are dealing with AND the health of each other. We have a monthly dues paying system that allows us to add to our supply of "toys" needed for the club. We currently have a twin plow machine, champion horse, many many vibes and dildos, stocks, several spreader bars just to name some. Keeping the circle small allows us to maintain the cleanliness (high priority for us) of the equipment for everyones use.

It's really up to both of you the level you want to reach but our subs are very submissive and the fun even though we don't swing, gets very close and personal.

So depending on your level of participation at your new club, I suggest going slow and for sure watch the "tools" you use in your fun to ensure they are clean.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account