looking for books with BDSM furniture and toys

sawdustchuck

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi every one. Vanilla Old Newbie here. Since joining I have learned a lot from this site and very pleased with the respect people have for each other, the recommendations and advice that has been posted. I need to thank 50 shades of grey if for nothing else than turning my wife on and open to a whole new world. We are only about 50 years late in getting here but I guess better late than never. Our kids are all grown and gone, our grandkids are old enough to start there own families and so now it's experimentation and see what happens.
We are looking for some books with BDSM plans for making furniture and toys. Can anyone recommend any? Seeing how we work with wood all the time (hence the name sawdustchuck) we would like to try and make our own toys.

Thanks for looking.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Hi sawdustchuck,
Great to hear about your new life discovery!

I don't know of any books like that either - maybe after you've built some toys you could write one :)

In terms of other inspiration, the BDSM video production houses that use a lot of furniture are Insex (now defunct, but you can find vintage Insex videos all over the net), and Infernal Restraints (which includes the Device Bondage franchise).

http://www.infernalrestraints.com/

You can see the free previews for a range of movies, and these show some of the apparatus they use. A lot of them are built from metal, but there are some classic variations on pillories and stocks too.

Have fun!

Fileboom Premium Account

sawdustchuck

Hi sawdustchuck,
Great to hear about your new life discovery!

I don't know of any books like that either - maybe after you've built some toys you could write one :)

In terms of other inspiration, the BDSM video production houses that use a lot of furniture are Insex (now defunct, but you can find vintage Insex videos all over the net), and Infernal Restraints (which includes the Device Bondage franchise).

http://www.infernalrestraints.com/

You can see the free previews for a range of movies, and these show some of the apparatus they use. A lot of them are built from metal, but there are some classic variations on pillories and stocks too.

Have fun!

Yes, new life discoveries at our age. Almost a waste seeing how were not at an age we can do what we would really like to do but we're trying. LOL

I have in fact looked at many web sites that sell furniture and toys, along with sites that have pictures/video's of furniture being used. I will however check out Insex and Infernal Restraints.

I did in fact find a book, The Better Built Bondage Book: A Complete Guide to Building Your Own Sex Toys, Furniture and BDSM Equipment,
and I ordered it. Once I get it will I report back to the forum what I think of it.

I appreciate the suggestions.

Thanks stanley jeffries for taking the time to read and reply.

Fileboom Premium Account

I think it was John Barrymore who said "A man is not old until his regrets take the place of his dreams".

It sounds like you've both found a way to live out your dreams...so no need to have regrets!

If you'd discovered this kink earlier you might not have had the life wisdom to embrace it together...or maybe just the day to day reality of having the kids around could have made it impractical.

I'm really happy you've found it now.

Cheers,
Stanley

Fileboom Premium Account