BDSM Club...First Visit.....Interview tonight......

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have absolutely no personal experience with this sort of thing, so take my comments with a salt shaker. But my advice would be to be honest about your level of experience. Don't try to impress them with how kinky you are. Just explain why you're interested and what you're interested in. Also, you might want to emphasize that you understand the importance of safe play and show that you understand the safety basics of whatever forms of play you are interested in, such as safewords. If there's an opportunity, you might ask them some questions, such as what role the dungeon master plays in the club or what sorts of safety precautions they take (for example, do they have a first aid kit available?), that show you're aware that this isn't just a wild orgy.

If they turn you down (and I have no idea if that happens a lot), ask them why and what they would require for you to pass.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

L8NightQ

Hi fdx -

Just curious. Since you are so new to this, why are you doing this?

Maybe it's just me, but since you're asking.... I don't have the warm and fuzzies about you guys jumping in with the seasoned ones yet.

Prior to this new interest you have in BDSM, did you like public sex before?

Do you understand what you want from each other in this kind of environment? Do you want others to play with your pet? Does she want others to play with her? Is it just exhibitionism?

How did you get to this without knowing what's in store?

Maybe there's something missing.

Fileboom Premium Account

fdxjettech

l8nite

Well I've always been the jump in with both feet kinda guy, so here we go. we had the interview last night It was basically a meeting with a member of the committee. it was basically and Q @ A. they wanted to know we weren't cops or reporters bent on taking them down.

I've always been a little bit of an exhibitionist and my wife has too. I think the first time in we will only watch or play lightly and most definitely only play with each other right now. I will be on high alert the first time there till i get the feel of the place. I will report back to you guys on the experience.

Thank you for your concern and comments

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

With a club, learning the rules and etiquette before you start playing is a very good idea. Many of the basicsxare just common sense. Don't talk during someone else's scene. Don't join a scene unless invited. Don't presume a sub is available for play--ask. If something someone is doing looks dangerous, speak to the dungeon master and let him/her decide--what looks dangerous might just be someone with more skill and experience than you. Let us know how it goes.

Fileboom Premium Account

fdxjettech

I agree Sebastian. The etiquette is very important. I think we will probably wait to attend the new comers night the first weekend of November. But I really want to attend the Halloween Costume ball. This years theme is "my fucked up fairy tale". I may go and just observe once if not twice before we start to participate. We were very vanilla before we decided to go on this adventure together.

So I take it you've attended one of these clubs?

Fileboom Premium Account