new guy saying hello

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by dozuki, Oct 18, 2011.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. dozuki

dozuki Member

MIRROR: Download from MEGA
    Well I introduced myself last night but that post seems to have disappeared so I will give it another try and hope it stays this time. Any way I am new to this forum but have been wanting to get more into the bdsm life style more. I am sure I will have plenty of questions later. I have been reading through the newbie stickie which has a lot of good info. Just so you know this is what I have been playing with lately. I purchased a set of the clover nipple clamps for my self and I love those things. They hurt sooooo good. That initial sting when I put them on and the random zap when I move or bend over and make the chain swing. I haven't gotten the up to weights on the chain yet but I am looking foreword to it. I actually wear the clamps while I work out on the nordic trac and it hurts so good when it swings. Anyway ,sorry about the rambling, I also have a vibrating bullet I like to stick in my ass while I am at home. I love that full feeling when I push it in. The vibrating doesn't really do much for me. I think its because it doesn't reach my prostrate. I might have to try something larger. Any way I will be looking for some advice. I will also be looking for an experience and creative Mistress/Master:devil: who can help me experience some fun healthy pain and train my ass to her needs. I also think I might be into some kind of humiliation. I had a fantasy about being told to go to a fancy ladies boutique to purchase some pretty red panties. I look foreword to meeting new friends here on line and maybe in person. Sorry about the rambling. I hope this one sticks.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. master jey

master jey Moderator

Welcome we are always glad to see new "faces"

I'll move your thread to off-topic if you don't mind

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  3. dozuki

dozuki Member

Sorry I posted in the wrong place. I also see that the one I thought was gon was also moved. Sorry I will have to punish myself to make up for it

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM