Are they anesthetic?

Precious

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Needles freak me out too, its just what they represent that freak me out! As a girl with a nuero-muscular disease i am no stranger to pain (had a 2inch in diameter rod stuck in my calf and electric shocks sent through my body for testing) and so when i get needles stuck in me, its not nearly as bad as you would think, but its the whole, anticipation of it that drives me up the wall and makes me wanna scream for the hills.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

vicarizona

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I agree entirely with WmaGuy who says that there are women who undergo tortures similar to those seen in Torture Galaxy vids who use no anesthetics or pain-killers, but do it for the pure endorphin rush. Masochists really do exist. I've not been fortunate enough to attend or witness a live Torture Galaxy session; but i have seen several shows, and have had some 1-on-1 sessions, with a very attractive woman in Germany (she's an American, in her 30s) who is capable of enduring extreme amounts of pain - and totally gets off on it. The breast piercing and skewering like you see in TG vids, the pussy sewing, breast suspension, incredible anal stretching, etc., etc. - she's into all of this.

She does, or did, have a b/f who either supervises her shows and sessions or takes part. The last I heard of this couple, about 2 years ago, the chick was about to sell herself into a full year of actual slavery with a rich, sadistic guy. I've heard that she may have amicably split from her b/f after her year of torture. I'm not able to get in touch with her directly, but I do have email addresses of people who know her b/f, and may actually have a direct line to her. If you're interested in trying to make contact, send me an email and I'll see what I can do. (I'd be trying to get back in touch myself, but I'm not able to get over to Europe regularly the way I used to.)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

J3Z