Are they anesthetic?

WmaGuy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sugah, next time I see a thread by you I'm gonna have to view it through my fingers XD

LOL! I'm in the same boat - I find those images to go well outside the stratosphere of what I'm into. I've tested my own limits as a Dom in the past and have done things that were outside my scope, (often with great experiences and results), but would be hard-pressed to answer a request for something this extreme - the images are difficult for me to look at, but also pique my curiosity as to the extent people will go to engage in something which brings them release.....

The pain/pleasure response is something which runs deep in some. On a professional level, (not an erotic one), I have seen many people for whom pain is a form of release from depressive conditions. You can trace it back to teenage "cutters", that spent much of their youth inflicting bodily damage to themselves to "self-medicate". A good example in cinema to understand this better would be Secretary. It's a dark comedy/drama, but speaks fairly well to a real human condition, (which exists in numbers greater than you think). Again, I can't speak to people who engage in this as a whole, but I can safely project that some of the people engaging in this activity, have redirected their more extreme self-induced pain/pleasure response to a more focused arena...In Secretary, Lee Holloway threw a sewing box full of her implements of self-abuse off a bridge and in the end, redirected her desire at self-harm toward a loving relationship with someone who ultimately loved, understood and fulfilled her....

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sparrow69

Death

I know what i can endure, and what every woman ive ever encountered can endure, and I for one know I can surpass most.

Each person is different, and until we stop blurring the lines between the sexes with comments like this, we will never be equal.

What's so good with equal?

I don't support master jey's comment as I have no real grounds to do so, but hasn't it crossed your mind that you may have a genetically higher tolerance to pain than most others? I myself have this, for instance... I haven't had my genes tested or anything but I have real good reasons to assume this, aside from the fact that I don't feel pain as others do... like accidentally burning myself from washing my hands in too hot water, without even noticing I am doing it, and finding mere "pain" to be able to be pleasurable.

As for the pictures.... kind of terrible. :/ I knew a guy some years ago who was into this.... I'm by no means normal and I'm even into some guro hentai, but this kind of stuff is just terrible... even if they enjoy it... I mean, what about afterwards...? BDSM should never lead to one landing in hospital.

Fileboom Premium Account

sugar

So I have been lurking reading this thread, and I must put my two cents in.

These photos scare me. I think they are too extreme.

Just looking at them makes me want to scream a safeword -- PERIWINKLE -- and run for the hills!!

it sounds that I have scared alot of people on this forum.......hehehe...
Yeah I am not into that at all, though I have to say I got very curious in discovering new limits.
there something that I found in my surfing, that these stuff -although they are too extreme- but actually they are less painful that spanking or caning....Anyone agrees with me?

Fileboom Premium Account

sugar

Less painful?!

I would rather have my master cane me a hundred times than stick a needle in me.
Maybe purely out of principle, but, still

well, I am scared on needles too.....last I was doing a blood test at the doctor and I almost passed out, and actually passed out one time during blood test.
but still 1 needle prick like those we take when we get sick doesn't seem to hurt that much comparing to 100 cane strokes......Nah, I don't think so!

Fileboom Premium Account