Can they replace each other?

Can Models (TG/Mood) replace Each other?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

sugar

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Although I am into "soft spanking", I decided to pursue a search to find the Ultimate limit of SM Extremism, the once that has crossed all borders
In the end of my search I found myself between two different "SM schools" (Mood Pictures and Torture Galaxy)
for those who are familiar with these 2 schools doesn't need to read the paragraph below they may skip into the next one following

Mood-Pictures, is more of "lashing/spanking" SM school style; whips and canes are their most used instruments, needle are rarely used in their movies and when they are used, they are only used in a basic amateur way. On contrary we have Torture Galaxy where Needles are their specialty.

when it comes to Models there is a very big difference that I have noticed....In all Mood Movies, the Models screams can pretty much make you deaf, they scream so loud which is very expected due to the horrible pain they are subjected to....
but with TG, although the SM action is not less than that of Mood, it even might be more extreme......but you don't hear the subs screaming, they moan, shout and that is it. but Why?
The only explanation is that: At torture Galaxy there is no place for vanilla models....all Models are professionals.....their breasts and vaginas might be used to torture so they feel less pain

Mood Pictures:

Torture Galaxy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account