Are they anesthetic?

sugar

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Can someone explain to me please, how come those Models don't feel all that pain?
I know pussy stitching is extremely painful, a girl once did and she said it was horribly painful....I still remember Monica Sanders screams in Mood-Pictures release Case5.
but Torture Galaxy movies look mysteriously different!
despite the extreme treatment the subs get there, yet the subs don't look to be in pain that much, they never scream, they do moan, shout sometimes but no scream....which is better in fact but it makes me wonder if they are under drug or something? What do you think

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

WmaGuy

I can speak to it only on a very rudimentary level - as the pics depicted, are far beyond anything I'd be remotely into. That being said, there is for some a release in extreme pain. The reflex/response to pain in people is like snowflakes - no two are exactly alike. My last girlfriend could tolerate pain to a level inconceivable to me, (and I'm no stranger to pain). When we "tested her limits", she endured pain that I could not fathom for myself, (and she got off on it in a very big way). Once could certainly make a case that some of these models are "medicated", but I would also make a case that many are not. At the same Connecticut club where we had our little "performance", there was a woman there who was suspended from the ceiling by hooks in her skin....i wish i could say I was turned on by it, but to the contrary, it made me a bit squeamish. It did however, intrigue me, as it had to have hurt and to top it off, people were walking by and flogging, whipping, clamping and slapping her. It was one of those "movie moments" one experiences in life - neither of us were quite certain what we were seeing was real...While at times she had tears trickling down from underneath her blindfold, she also had frequent, powerful orgasms, (the floor was soaked - she was a squirter - and no it was not pee... ;)). So there must be something to it...Dare I say I will likely never find out, but suffice it to say that I do believe there are people who genuinely find bliss in acts of pain that would not have the same response for many of us.....

Fileboom Premium Account

sugar

OH MY GOD I looked at those picture and thought I was gonna cry.
That looks like the most painful thing imaginable. The most painful. What the fuck.

I think I need to go lie down.

(maybe its a fake vagina. You know, like paper maché)

I know, actually I am not into that kind, but I like to discover the limit of pain endurance which turned to be pretty big in some people.

I found some other "limit crasher" stuff that I will share 'em later, may be on a new thread, in order not to make you wanna cry!
You are not gonna see them right? or may be you are gonna get curious

Fileboom Premium Account

sugar

Warning -Extreme Content-

I can speak to it only on a very rudimentary level - as the pics depicted, are far beyond anything I'd be remotely into. That being said, there is for some a release in extreme pain. The reflex/response to pain in people is like snowflakes - no two are exactly alike. My last girlfriend could tolerate pain to a level inconceivable to me, (and I'm no stranger to pain). When we "tested her limits", she endured pain that I could not fathom for myself, (and she got off on it in a very big way). Once could certainly make a case that some of these models are "medicated", but I would also make a case that many are not. At the same Connecticut club where we had our little "performance", there was a woman there who was suspended from the ceiling by hooks in her skin....i wish i could say I was turned on by it, but to the contrary, it made me a bit squeamish. It did however, intrigue me, as it had to have hurt and to top it off, people were walking by and flogging, whipping, clamping and slapping her. It was one of those "movie moments" one experiences in life - neither of us were quite certain what we were seeing was real...While at times she had tears trickling down from underneath her blindfold, she also had frequent, powerful orgasms, (the floor was soaked - she was a squirter - and no it was not pee... ;)). So there must be something to it...Dare I say I will likely never find out, but suffice it to say that I do believe there are people who genuinely find bliss in acts of pain that would not have the same response for many of us.....

Thank you very much for sharing this with us.......that question of extreme pain mixed with orgasm and pleasure was always running in my mind!
As I said above, I am not into these stuff, but I have to say it made me very curious to find whether such things truelly exist.
Your testimony pretty much answered the question......Your girlfriend, that women from the club who got orgasm despite the horrible pain she was subjected to.
In the third picture of the original post, I posted that one on purpose; the sub was smiling despite the pain, she didn't squirt as that Connecticut woman, but she clearly was having a good time.

In the pics below, you can the sub pulling the rope up by herself, despite the pain she is causing "to herself", she continues the pulling

Fileboom Premium Account