Amour Partage - The sophisticated lifestyle of D/s

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

After talking with Trinity on the phone, we have agreed, that she will be putting up more information regarding her program, and I agreed that if this information clears up the issues I had with her previous posts, then I will fully support and endorse her movement, to the extent of even taking her free class.
Should this information prove to be trustworthy, I will also issue a public apology and take down my signature. I would like to thank everyone for sticking with us through this hard fought debate, and I'm glad that a peaceful resolution could be reached to this extent.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

After talking with Trinity on the phone, we have agreed, that she will be putting up more information regarding her program, and I agreed that if this information clears up the issues I had with her previous posts, then I will fully support and endorse her movement, to the extent of even taking her free class.
Should this information prove to be trustworthy, I will also issue a public apology and take down my signature. I would like to thank everyone for sticking with us through this hard fought debate, and I'm glad that a peaceful resolution could be reached to this extent.

And I never asked for endorsements...just for the false accusations to stop :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

After this glowing elaboration, it is clear to me, that the free class may be worth it, as the difference with AP is that it focuses on a spiritual bond, allowing one to harness ones own energy to help them become a better D/s, and this is done with both dom and sub participating together.

I'm not saying that everyone should rush to become members and send money, however I am saying I am intrigued enough to make an informed decision and will attend their free class to receive more information further still. Anyone having more questions after that point, I will be free to share of my experiences as always.

I hereby retract my statement that this is a scam, and will reserve my judgment in light of this new information, until further notice. Thank you for clearing up the matter Amour.

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

AP, I thank you for finally doing what some had asked, and expand on your opening post. Now that I have read that, I can honestly say it is something that sounds interesting. Strangely enough for me, Even long before I discovered the BDSM/Ds lifestyle, I was always in tune with spirituality. This makes my decision a bit easier to make. Thank you for clearing things up.

Please know that my past comments were not placed in an attack, as you had taken them, but more of my soul trying to figure out more than what I was told. My Master read the first post the same day I had read it, and from what I understand, before I had read it. Since there was nothing stated to grant a solid foundation, he shrugged and walked away.

He asked me why I showed so uch interest in it, and I told him because of the spiritual feelings I could see. He laughed at me before saying, go with it, if you can see it, there must be something there.

Fileboom Premium Account