A New Dom's story

Sir's pretty pet

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi Frisky!

I love your story and the way you met your sub because it is similar to my own. I am a sub, however.

My Dom is something like what you describe yourself as. He is playful, funny, down to earth, caring, sensitive to others and their feelings, sweet, thoughtful, and he does the cutest damn things sometimes. At the same time though he is direct, firm, confident in my submission to him, and doesn't take rule breaking lightly.

When I first met him I was like your sub in that I was crazy enthusiastic and I wanted it all right then and there! We live a ways apart and can't see each other as often as your average couple which helped me put the breaks on my need-it-now attitude, but he helped as well.

Something I enjoyed a lot were daily tasks. They didn't require a lot of domineering from him, but kept me enthralled all day. Small things like: take a picture of each meal so I can make sure you are making healthy choices, or I want you to research (insert bdsm theme here) and give me a full report of your thoughts/feelings/interpretation when I get home from work.

Things like the daily tasks gave me the lifestyle feel I wanted, but didn't require him to be on top of me all of the time. Something like this might be a good idea for you two.

Hope I helped!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account