a few questions

nameless

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Just finished reading that new people guide and i had no idea spanking could go wrong so glad i read it.
Ok first question is how do i bring up my fetishs in a understanding way so people wont think i am weird because i am shy so i am not good with getting the right words out.

Second question is there any way to see how much pain i can take before getting with someone else becuase i think my mind wants more than my body will be able to take.

Third question i am normally only attracted to females and am not attracted to males at all but when i think about being tied up and controled and used for other peoples plesure i also get turned on about a man doing things to me aswell so is this normal or not.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sillylittlepet

1. You don't have to announce your fetishes to the world but if you're talking to a partner the best way would probably be to sit them down and do your best to explain that you want a little something else out of sex (or the relationship). It might help to right down what you want to say first

2. You're probably just going to let someone at you and decide your yourself when you've had enough. EXPERIMENT

3. Yes it is normal.

Fileboom Premium Account

L8NightQ

Agreed -

I wouldn't go any farther than maybe a joke like - "You might need to spank me if I get out of hand!".
Keep your preferences to yourself beyond that, and share with those you are close to. (start lightly)

Jey is right - Don't trust your mind...... slp "just let someone at you"???? Well that is one way HaHa

It's normal for you to have males in your bondage fantasies. For you to ask just means that you're not homo-phobic, but it doesn't mean that you are gay, or even bi.

Welcome to the forum

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

1) Don't talk to just anyone. Some of the activities that we enjoy can be disturbing to vanilla people. So make sure that when you open up, you open up to someone you think won't freak out. That's not to say that you should be super cautious, but exercise a little caution until you know what they think about your interests.
2) Pain play is best done with safe words, code words that tell the dom that you need to stop or slow down. There are some things you can explore on your own (such as clothespins on your tits), but in general, it's hard to do it on your own. Also, you may find that your limits are different with a master than on your own, so what you learn on your own may not be very useful.
3) Yes, it's fairly normal. Straight male subs often enjoy the humiliation of having to serve a male dom.

Fileboom Premium Account