Where are the Dominatrix?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by EZRA, Dec 24, 2009.

1. EZRA

EZRA Member

where are the Dominatrix?
    Are there any on this board at all?
    Is it something indicative of the species that they don't join forums or post or generally converse with there fellow kinks?

( sorry Sparrow, I'm feeling bratty tonight)

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Hmmm . . . I never really noticed . . . probably because I generally don't think of them much? Why are you apologizing lol . . . and yes, I am following you around =P You're the only one posting right now, so I have nobody else to post off of!

3. EZRA

EZRA Member

I don't mind at all:)
    I'm basically asking to get slapped down, and I shouldn't do that.

4. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

why not? isn't getting slapped down what you want? Don't be afraid to express what you want, it's all in good kink fun. There are some dominatrix on here, true they don't post much, but they do in fact exist. Perhaps when they see someone they'd like to slap down, they'd post....

(OH SNAP!)

5. LOL :rolleyes:

6. EZRA

EZRA Member

ouch!

(your the best, Sparrow)

7. subspace

subspace Member

EZRA, my dear dear friend - dont you know better!
    If I lived closer I would smack you for baiting Sparrow! :D

8. You may find this hard to believe, but some of us have better things to do than sit here and hope that Ezra has graced us with a post worth replying to!

9. subspace

subspace Member

Looks like it worked

10. I suppose 1 in 178 posts isn't bad ;)

11. subspace

subspace Member

Or 1 of 13 for that matter. :)

12. master jey

master jey Moderator

what's the discussion...?

13. Well.. if you want the truth... the reason I don't post more on here is because I don't relate to a whole lot on here... only to a few select posts. I have a 24/7 relationship with my slave and most on here who post regularly aren't 24/7 and are or have subs not slaves. So I don't usually have a whole lot to comment on.

14. GreyMac

GreyMac Member

Well, Jey, thus far we've discovered that EZRA enjoys being smacked down, going so far as to invite unknown Mistresses to do it, and after 177 posts he finally hit paydirt with number 178, having been smacked by both Sparrow and Mistress Andrea. Mistress Andrea, while not completely unknown, has not previously been much of a poster. Which is a shame since she obviously has an excellent sense of humor in additon to her obvious smackdown skills. We've also found that my Pretty girl, Subspace, can be downright cheeky for a subbie when she's not under command. But she manages to do it with humor and a big smile so she gets away with it. Innocent Facade and My Love were following Ezra around and gently poking at him a bit, but seemed to have sudden business elsewhere once the smacking started.

Oh, and EZRA? Put on your nipple clamps and cock ring for 30 minutes and during that period masturbate 3 times to the verge of orgasm. No 'happy ending' for you today.

:D

15. master jey

master jey Moderator

after thet take big enema insert buttplug then smack yourself 20 times with pad and when the redness is gone you can remowe the plug ;)