Where are the Dominatrix?

GreyMac

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, Jey, thus far we've discovered that EZRA enjoys being smacked down, going so far as to invite unknown Mistresses to do it, and after 177 posts he finally hit paydirt with number 178, having been smacked by both Sparrow and Mistress Andrea. Mistress Andrea, while not completely unknown, has not previously been much of a poster. Which is a shame since she obviously has an excellent sense of humor in additon to her obvious smackdown skills. We've also found that my Pretty girl, Subspace, can be downright cheeky for a subbie when she's not under command. But she manages to do it with humor and a big smile so she gets away with it. Innocent Facade and My Love were following Ezra around and gently poking at him a bit, but seemed to have sudden business elsewhere once the smacking started.

Oh, and EZRA? Put on your nipple clamps and cock ring for 30 minutes and during that period masturbate 3 times to the verge of orgasm. No 'happy ending' for you today.

:D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well.. if you want the truth... the reason I don't post more on here is because I don't relate to a whole lot on here... only to a few select posts. I have a 24/7 relationship with my slave and most on here who post regularly aren't 24/7 and are or have subs not slaves. So I don't usually have a whole lot to comment on.

We should talk more. I also have a 24/7 with 2 slaves, and a 24/7 with 2 subs. all live with me, and I share this responsibility with my wife, who is also a dominatrix. Id be interested in swapping stories with you sometime, to see how the experiences compare.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account