What is a good Bondage Club in Los Angeles?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by wolf123, Jul 24, 2010.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. wolf123

wolf123 Member

My girlfriend and I would like to visit a bondage club or munch, something where there are other people interested in BDSM, but we are both new and not sure where to look. A club sounds nice because we can observe and not have to participate, along with music and dancing to lower akwardness. I have tried the internet and came upon the passive arts studios but can't really find a "club" for the public without being a member. Also how out of place would myself and my girlfriend be, as we are generally speaking young in terms of the bdsm community I believe, 20 and 24. Any advice, or input would be greatly appreciated :)

edit: nvm i found a bunch using facebooks kink group. sorry i cant delete this post

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

I have not checked this in a while, but FetLife.com used to have a calender reference for various cities.
    Threshold club used to post events as well. Just lookup LA fetish scene, or clubs or events.
    Let us know what works and what you found please.

3. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

4. wolf123

wolf123 Member

ya i found that cite too. also on facebook the kink group has a large listing of places

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM