What's your favorite?

Sate_Sprie

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

What's your favorite aspect of your BDSM relationship/lifestyle? What do you get out of it, what drew you to it, ect?

I'm very partial to the domestic servitude aspect. I like to serve. Although it's not sexual in anyway, I still get a thrill, and it ensures that I'. wet and ready pretty much 100% of the time. I've always been drawn to the idea of the 1950's household; the stay at home mother, with home-made meals ready when their husband got home, having loads of time to spend with the kids and clean. My family wasn't that way, but I love it. Hopefully Master and I can continue to do this, financially speaking.

I also love the idea of the 'old charmer' so to speak. The strong, charming, quick witted man, that oozes self confidence and knows how to treat a woman like a lady. Master's always been very charming and strong, now he just knows I like it. He opens the door for me when we goes places, and orders my meals when we go out to dinner. It's hard to find anyone like that anymore. Maybe I just got lucky.

I think it's funny how the things I see as servitude and not normal in current days, are the things that my grandmother grew up doing and her mother before that. It just shows you how times change. I guess I'm just old fashioned. I get a thrill out of it though, as I'm sure they did not. I guess I'm just some-what old fashioned.

Of course, I love the sexual things too. I'm a dirty dirty puppet. ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

SubAnna

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sillylittlepet

whoa, whoa, I am in no way attracted to older men
Anything greater than 5 years would not be right for me

hmmm my favorite thing... I just love being used!!
I'm a pretty headstrong girl. Hot-tempered and vicious, but its lovely being able to submit to my master. Sometimes its fun to do a little play fighting, but in the end I just want to serve! And then be pampered like a spoiled pet :D

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

What's your favorite aspect of your BDSM relationship/lifestyle? What do you get out of it, what drew you to it, ect?

I think it's funny how the things I see as servitude and not normal in current days, are the things that my grandmother grew up doing and her mother before that. It just shows you how times change. I guess I'm just old fashioned. I get a thrill out of it though, as I'm sure they did not. I guess I'm just some-what old fashioned.

Of course, I love the sexual things too. I'm a dirty dirty puppet. ;)

The difference, Sate, is that you have the choice to pursue that lifestyle. Your grandmother didn't. Depending on how she was raised, it probably never occurred to her that she could have done something else. We're lucky to live in a period where choice is really possible for most people.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sate_Sprie

The difference, Sate, is that you have the choice to pursue that lifestyle. Your grandmother didn't. Depending on how she was raised, it probably never occurred to her that she could have done something else. We're lucky to live in a period where choice is really possible for most people.

I agree. I would be miserable if I was forced to live this way. I couldn't imagine not being able to choose. We have so many opportunities now and options. Think goodness for the feminist movement. heh.

Fileboom Premium Account

Darktruth

I'm like 18, I dont even think I could relate to someone that much older than me

I find it easier to relate to older people oddly. lol. One of my best friends is 52 ish I think and most of my friends are over 35.

I need time to think about my favorite aspects, I've been thinking about it since you made this thread and I'm not having any luck (I have to many to choose from :D)

Fileboom Premium Account