What's your favorite?

Sate_Sprie

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm like 18, I dont even think I could relate to someone that much older than me

I wouldn't want to date someone who could be my dad lol

I've always been generally attracted to older, successful men. By older I don't mean anyone that could have spawn me, though. heh. Master's 9 years older than me, although you couldn't really tell by looking at him.

I've always been much more mature than my peers. I suppose that's why I get along with adults more so than people my age. And yes, I still consider myself a kid, well a teenager, I guess.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Noobsubbot

I enjoy older men too... My dom, who recently broke my heart, was 7 years older than me.. im 23 and he was 30.. and it was great while it lasted... I think dominance/submissiveness can come in all ages, however it's those that embrace being a sub/dom who get the most enjoyment out of it and appear to have more dominance/submissiveness than others.

I too find that I get along with those older than me...

Fileboom Premium Account

sillylittlepet

Like I said, get along and want to date are different things lol
Most of my problems are teen related. Like my mom wont let me stay out or I have to babysit my sister when I want to chill with friends. An older boyfriend would have to pay bills, or problems getting a job or with a boss. I cant relate to that, I dont live in my own house or apartment. It just wouldn't match up for me. Its not that I'm not mature! I can be mature, its just not very fun. Maybe I'll feel okay with it when I'm 30 and age differences have less meaning

19, right sate? Facebook has taught me all the joys of creeping on public profiles
You're probably going to be 20 soon!! Leaving the teen years behind forever

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sate_Sprie

Like I said, get along and want to date are different things lol
Most of my problems are teen related. Like my mom wont let me stay out or I have to babysit my sister when I want to chill with friends. An older boyfriend would have to pay bills, or problems getting a job or with a boss. I cant relate to that, I dont live in my own house or apartment. It just wouldn't match up for me. Its not that I'm not mature! I can be mature, its just not very fun. Maybe I'll feel okay with it when I'm 30 and age differences have less meaning

19, right sate? Facebook has taught me all the joys of creeping on public profiles
You're probably going to be 20 soon!! Leaving the teen years behind forever

You're correct, 20 in October! =)

I can understand that. Really, I think in order to date someone older than you when you're 18/19 you have to want something different than most. I never wanted to 'party' or stay out all the time, and really my parents wouldn't had let me anyhow. I was a tad bit oppressed. hah. But, I did know that I wanted a family, so I lost nothing in getting married. I actually probably get to do a lot more now than I did at home. But like I said, you have to want something different than the norm, hinse why we chose to have a baby. How many 18 year olds do you know who want a baby?

I do think that some of my wills are actually related to my interest in domestic servitude. Like I said above, I like the idea of a stay at home wife/mother, and that's something I've always been interested in. Maybe that played a role in things as well. And of course, I always love being Master's 'teenage slut', from time to time. ;)

Also, there are bonuses to being with Master specifically; I don't have to work because he has a good job, he was able to help me with all things related to college since he's already completed his college and I am going to that college as well. I don't have to worry about bills and things, because he takes care of that. I really only have to worry about taking care of our son while Master is at work and keeping the house clean and well stock with whatever it is that we need. When school starts back I'll also have to be concerned with that. In some ways it's like I get to stay a kid forever I suppose. Don't get me wrong, I still worry about things that Master takes care of normally, but that's just out of my nature. I've always been a worrier, unfortunately.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sate_Sprie