what if you are the other gender?

Frostig

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ever thought if you were born as the other gender, what role would you play?

If I was a female id be a slave to a mistress.. I'm sure it would be better from a woman considering she would know how to set of signals on the body to make me crazy in pain and pleasure. Oddly enough I can Imagen and feel it. Although as a guy, if someone even spanked me, id lose it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Well that begs the question if you would be the same person in a different body or if you are asking what would change if you were actually born a different person. For the first option nothing would change for anyone (I think) since only your body changed and not your interests or desires while the later is an exercise in futility since the variables are infinite.

I don't mean to sabotage your threat though, I guess the above is just my way of saying "I have no clue". I'd probably still be a dom since that is who I am and not based in me being a guy.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Frostig

Well said, I don't mean for this to sound sexist for anyone who may think that. You are right with the state of mind although having a vagina and breast is a bit different then a cock.

Again not to sound sexist but if I was a woman id feel at ease having a woman control me then I am as a man. As I master I not only treat my pets but I also take very good care of them, pretext them, be their guardian angel as well so to speak. With my feminine state of mind im more fragile and would need that care along with being dominated. I suppose that's why im dominate to began with.. after its all done for the night, holding my kitty as she looks up at me with a smile knowing she is safe and loves exactly where she is means everything to me. I am what I love.

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

I have no problem sounding sexist, myself, heh... males and females are, by far generally, fundamentally different. It's enough with a guy having a cock, as opposed to having a pussy, to end up, by default, to generally be more dominant, as sexual dominance follows into the rest of life, as sex rules humanity quite strictly.

While I can't say how another life I would live would be, and while I'd never want to be the slave in this life, I still actually find an utter, sheer beauty in imagining me as the girl and slave, instead, with my Master being a guy. Maybe that guy would be "me", in another dimension, with "me" instead being my true love, as she is in *this* dimension... just the other way around, I mean, but me and her being the "same" people, still. In such a case, I wouldn't want to be anything but the slave of my Master, submitting in sheer beauty and devotion to him; trusting in him and feeling safe with him; being taken care of by him; being treated like a little girl and preciously being humiliated and put in place to always remember my position... being hugged from behind, in bed, after having being fucked, with his cum dripping out of me, and feeling that I indeed am his property; that he's lovingly holding the only girl he could ever truly love and own - me; feeling his ownership over me just by his touch.

I could go on describing it... I love to write things like these. -_- I really am only describing it from my girl's point of view, though, whoever she now is... and how I'd feel if I was "her", in another reality.

Fileboom Premium Account