What got YOU into BDSM?

DreamEvil

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Let's see.. I'm still fresh to all this bondage stuff... I haven't had ANY bondage experience, as much as I'd love too, not sure how it will come about. I am a pretty shy person, rarely speak my mind in public. I suppose what got me into bondage was the thought of a girl/woman taking control over me and wanting to turn me on while restrained and helpless. Also, the thought of being milked against your own will is extremely hot to me, I hope I can have this experience someday, but not sure how to find anyone local or relationship to do so in...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

L8NightQ

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Innocent's story is one I can relate to

Nothing got me into BDSM. It was just me and I found the right thing to call it. Even before puberty I got a sick enjoyment out of seeing women tied up, and the first time I saw my neighbor naked through the window I wanted to sneak up on her and tie her up and... not so much to rape her, but to play with her and tease her while she struggled and dealt with the humiliation of being toyed with and exposed.

When I was finally lucky enough to get a blow job, I wanted to force her hands behind her back and make her feel like she had no choice.

I was never turned on by the reality of rape. I see a real difference there, though I do recognize the line between the fantasy (like sluttysub describes) and the violent reality. The fantasy part I like a lot.

I consider myself very lucky to have found women since my first year of college that wanted to play pirate and princess, or whatever you want to call it.

Sometimes I guess, you just are what you are.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account