what is your bdsm?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm a new master. with research,N good tips from both subs n doms.Ive answered most of my own questions of bdsm. But it also still pushed my curiosity of how much bdsm can b adjusted 2 your lifestyle. N its what entices me most of all is, the whole lifestyle is based on the answer to 1 simple question "what is your fantasy?"

Mine is kinda obvious,n my signature gives it away. my bdsm is 2 b a king with more than a few concubines. With my amount of free time,i can tend 2my concubines n watch as they attend 2 each other.This is why I believe more than 1 sub can b managed as long as the submission levels coincide n accent each other n almost flawless harmony. This is my bdsm, n i call it crimson royale

So as I asked in the begining. What is your bdsm lifestyle? does yours have a name , n what makes it special n different from the rest?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

EZRA

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

you know I'm in to labels, and genres and typing only because it helps me form relationships between things of the same group, like music, for instance.

However My experience so far has been there is a type of submission for every sub that there is.
a type of Domination for every Dom there is.
I think the experiance is so intensely personal that tying to fit yourself in to a "type" would be difficult at best.
Having said that I have noticed some broad categories you could use.
But I'm tired and need to go to bed so maybe some else can take it from here and spell out the categories.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account