transporting/bringing BDSM furniture into a hotel room?

1master4u

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

hello,
I have engaged in rope play/bondage with my partner, every year on our anniversary I get a suite and its pretty much a full weekend sex romp.

now to my title...
I've built some bondage devices, and brought them with. last year it was a spreader bar of sorts. I was just able to fit it into an extra large garbage bag. all my other stuff ends up in blue plastic storage totes and suitcases.

last year, I got a strange look from the staff when I brought the bag in. this year I was looking to build a bit more elaborate stuff, like a sawhorse-based bondage bench that resembles a spanking bench, but more for restraint and control, as it stands id use the sawhorse brackets, the ones that fold out and bite the wood, so that I can disassemble it.

basically, I'm trying to get feedback as to how others have gotten BDSM furniture into hotel rooms without getting hassled or stopped by hotel staff. thanks!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Martello

Well, maybe one of those long shoulder bags for baseball players. If they can fit a few bats I would imagine there is room for a spreader bar. Also, if you're feeling froggy one of those hard cases for golf club bags; You would be amazed what those things are good for.

Or maybe just an army surplus duffel.

As far as them giving you funny looks, just tell them to go fuck themselves lol you're paying to be there and you're not looking for the personal opinion of the help.

Fileboom Premium Account

1master4u

Well, maybe one of those long shoulder bags for baseball players. If they can fit a few bats I would imagine there is room for a spreader bar. Also, if you're feeling froggy one of those hard cases for golf club bags; You would be amazed what those things are good for.

Or maybe just an army surplus duffel.

As far as them giving you funny looks, just tell them to go fuck themselves lol you're paying to be there and you're not looking for the personal opinion of the help.

thats not a bad idea! I might even have to put together something for my bigger equipment I'm designing.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sleepy

If you don't mind spending some money, This Store sells perfectly sized bags to carry stuff discretely, and they are lockable so it's good for keeping nosy people out of it. On top of that they come in all sizes/shapes so you can get bags that look like they might be holding a telescope or full rolling suitcases for your entire collection. They're good quality, which means they're a bit expensive, but it's completely worth it if you can afford to spend the money. They also make great storage for your toy collection at home, and since they're designed for toys they have compartments for just about everything (including hooks for floggers and such).

If you want a cheaper idea for just a spreader bar, you can always buy a pack of boxes at a great price Here. They sell other sized packaging, it's a store dedicated to shipping and transporting goods, so most of the stuff they sell is in large quantity. They sell other various containers that would support other toys, and large boxes that you could pack it all up in.

If you're looking to bring full sized furniture though you'll need a way to collapse it to fit in a container.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ghost

Duffle bag for medium long stuff and odd shapes.

(Cheap) golf bag with cover for long stuff.

Martial arts "stick" bag for long stuff.

Big TUB with snap on lid for fairly big (not too long) stuff. We use these to move our 'office' when we setup in a hotel but you can put a ton of stuff (literally) in there if you wish.

If those don't work, go to a tarp company and have them make you a polypropolene (or canvas etc) custom bag to any reasonable dimension you wish. (I have had them built to custom cover a drill press for instance.)

They also make shipping containers for moving pretty much anything -- like the exhibit boots that are setup at conventions. These things are usually rolling containers, not totally unlike a big straight garbage can, but with good closures and buckles so they can be sealed and locked for shipping.

(Look up places that sell exhibit booths if you cannot find these.)

Fileboom Premium Account