Timid question?

U

Unregistered

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi,

I've been interested in BDSM for a long time. I'm very in control of my life and myself and I've always wanted someone who could just take it all away and make me the one not in control. I've always loved the thought of being a 'pet' and given orders in a relationship, being restrained and dealt some sort of pain during sexual experiences, but I come from a very traditional family where thoughts like these are highly 'veto' and just a cry for attention, so I was wondering, how do you know if BDSM is something for you? How do I know if I'm 'cut out' for it and not just experience normal fantasies?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Yeah Smallest is basically right. If it arouses you and holds your interest, you should explore it. You might find when you finally play with someone that it wasn't what you thought it would (I've had a sub or two stop play and say that they've realized that) but you might also find out that it's exactly what you're looking for. And even if you explore and decide it's not for you, that's ok; you've still discovered something important about yourself.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account