Is bdsm for me?

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Christ. We have lives outside of answering forums. I would have loved to help you but I've been going through medical things, new university classes, and general life. As I informed you, most people don't check the guest section, although I encouraged them to. There is no reason to give up and never check again. I was literally about to sit down and write a better response, although I did try to offer some generics earlier on. If you're going to be defeatist, disrespectful, and immature about people trying to help you, then no, BDSM is not for you.

To everyone other than the OP: I reply because every time someone posts a passive aggressive message like that, they do check back, even if they don't say.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

That's a real shame I was just about to answer your post. I really do hope you find the answers you are looking for and if you happen to read this feel free to let me know and I will give you my response.

I think BDSM is for you it's probably the healthiest ways to explore your urges and possibly one of the only ways.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
X

xBlackWolfx

As was apparently prophesized, I have returned.

I don't intend on getting into a bdsm relationship, I've never had a girlfriend in my life, I don't even know how a relationship is supposed to work, honestly I'm more concerned with my own welfare than getting a girl anyway. I was just wanting to know wheather or not I was evil for fantasizing about such horrible things. If you care, I've come to the conclusion that I am. I'm sadistic, selfish, and all I really care about is enjoying my life. But I cant be anything better, I have tried, so I'm just going to have to learn to live with it.

But whatever you were planning on saying, abstract alice, go ahead and say it. I don't actually have an account, so you'll have to post it here.

Fileboom Premium Account