ergo-proxy1.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Ceilidh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've been thinking about goals and dreams lately

what are you (the forumers) dreams/goals? Or things you've always wanted to do/try
I've got an infatuation with modeling, I would loooove to try modeling some day! (some how...)

I would love to finish writing my book. That was my new years's resolution (and learn how to play the guitar) this year. But I am still struggling to finish it. Yesterday I discovered my flash drive inside the washing machine. I am just wondering if it is a sign telling me to stop -- to not finish my book.

I mean come on. The universe has to be trying to tell me something -- after 4 computer crashes, lost disks, lost handwritten drafts, and now a washed drive with EVERYTHING on it and more. What would you think?

Fileboom Premium Account

Ceilidh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Yes it did. Third try damnit.

Jey, I don't know how it got in the washer. I wasn't even wearing jeans when I used it last. I was wearing my pj pants. And I checked all of the pockets in my pants.

Plus I could have sworn I put it back on my keyring when I was done. But of course it wasn't there.

So explain to me if it isn't the universe then what is it and explain my 4 computer crashes.

Oh well. Maybe it is just another crazy strong symptom or I am having twins. At least that would explain the insane back pain - like I lay in bed for hours hoping it will go away, the uncontrolable itchy stomach, insane hunger and slight forgetfulness...I don't think I should be feeling this ot at least these things so strongly at only 8 weeks.

That's right. I am pregnant and I have known it for 4 weeks now.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.