The random chat/off topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've been meaning to for god knows how long. I want to get it on paper, or I'd have downloaded it by now.
One more positive vote is good for me. The amazon comments are really funny, though. Things like "This isn't sexy, it's horrible and cruel!"

While we're talking books, I have to recommend our own Andre' Santhomas' Realm of Janos books.

.... I would be plugging myself, but the only thing available yet is vanilla.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Tumbl3

I've been meaning to for god knows how long. I want to get it on paper, or I'd have downloaded it by now.
One more positive vote is good for me. The amazon comments are really funny, though. Things like "This isn't sexy, it's horrible and cruel!"

While we're talking books, I have to recommend our own Andre' Santhomas' Realm of Janos books.

.... I would be plugging myself, but the only thing available yet is vanilla.

I just read the PDF files. ^_^ They were definitely worth it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Smallest

I was actually pretty nervous that all the older-generation members of the leather float and local clubs and so on would think I was another kid just buying collar to be goth or punk or look kinky, but they were all nice. I got a dumb comment from one of my friends ("do you wear that... in bed?"), but pride in general was great. Sir didn't come, so i don't have a ton more about it to say.

A couple sex toy distributors were at the festival, though (those who distribute to the shops, though most of the local shops also had stands), and selling for cheap, so that was really cool. I got something for Sir, but he reads the forum and hasn't seen yet, so I'll edit it in later. And if you have any comments to make this sound more interesting/explain better, I will.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.