The random chat/off topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It's very similar. Mine doesn't have anything on the shoulders, but it looks like it has the same odd buckling closure.

It sucks that the Nazis had such great fashion sense. They designed the best uniforms ever for kink wear, but you can't wear them in public or even in most private events. It's just too creepy.

And another nice thing about the trench coat, it's roomy enough that I can have a boy on his knees service me and close the coat around him, leaving him in a dark, leathery place.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Darktruth

It sucks that the Nazis had such great fashion sense. They designed the best uniforms ever for kink wear, but you can't wear them in public or even in most private events. It's just too creepy.

I don't know why but the second I see a Leather Trench Coat I always think of the SA (the Sturmabteilung, and yes I had to google the name so I could spell it) which was the predecessor of the infamous SS.

Good trench coats are very nice though.

Fileboom Premium Account

SubAnna

Col. Hans Landa had the same coat
ib_02333.jpg

I like it

Help me out please.. I remember watching this movie, but I cant for the life of me remember WHEN or WHERE. Or what it is called.. It bugs me.. :S
There is something about a cinema and a german actress, but I really have no idea.. It is strange, cause it hasnt been that long since I watched it and it's a total blank.. Very creepy.. Not as creepy as the movie was though..

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

I respect them for their uniforms they shore are the best
people wearing them were creepy not the uniforms

Jey, you're right that it was the people who were creepy. But it's very difficult to wear a Nazi uniform and not seem creepy. I was flirting with a guy on a hook-up site and he thought my leather pants, leather jacket, white dress shirt and black tie, and leather cap made me a Nazi, even though there was nothing formally Nazi about the outfit at all. The Nazi uniform is a symbol for what the Nazis believed and did, the same way a camo-clad soldier will conjure up images of American military activity. There's just no avoiding it, which is a damn shame, because taken all on their own, the uniforms are amazing: stylish, sexy, and intimidating.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.