The random chat/off topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ceilidh: Don't feel bad about finding the kid inside you. I'm 26 and my face lights up going down the hotwheel aisle. I also love stuffed animals as well. I'm a huge kid at heart. (I also have a diaper fetish, but that's a whole different thing.)

I'm also very sentimental. Most everything I own and care about was given to me by someone or reminds me of a good time. To most its a lot of junk, but it all has meaning to me.

I'm glad you are feeling happier. Whatever it takes to make you happy is worth it. Don't care about what others think. True friends want you happy and don't judge.

--------

Still going through the divorce. Not sure what will happen, but its going. The thing that sucks is I'm living on my moms couch. No privacy or anything. Also my car isn't legal so I can't just leave if I need space to myself.

No sex isn't bothering me much at all since it wasn't really good anyway. Haha the thing that bothers me is that I can't diaper up. It eases stress for me. Sleeping in a diaper was the only way I could get a good nights rest without a pill. Even if I had my own room with a lock on the door I could wear at night, but I'm stuck in the living room on the couch.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Ceilidh

I'm so sick and tired of hurting.

Two weeks ago my elbow started hurting. I thought I hit it on something while I was sleeping. Then a few days later my wrist started hurting, which quickly progressed to both of my wrists and elbows hurting so bad that the mere thought of moving them hurt. I was at my pain limit, I couldn't take it anymore. Before bed one night hubby started "shoving" pills down my throat. :) and the next morning I could move my arms.

For a few days I was able to move freely. So I took the opportunity to take a hot shower. While doing so I noticed a bump on the back of my ankle, and that it hurt to touch it. Then about that same time frame, my knees and legs started hurting. And that too quickly progressed to where I couldn't walk up and down the stairs. And now the bottoms of my feet hurt, especially my heel.

So today my wrists, elbows, knees, legs, ankles, and the bottoms of my feet all hurt and ache. I'm just trying to wrap my mind around so much of my body hurting. I just don't understand why or how so many places can all hurt at the same time. I could understand aching in certain places after sex....but we haven't been, so that rules that out. Maybe it is just this cold arctic weather that is screwing with me. I guess I'll find out next week after it warms up.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ceilidh

The good news is I am feeling better. I can move and walk a lot easier since it has been getting into the 70s. Don't get me wrong, I'm still sore and ache in my joints. But it doesn't kill me like it did to just stand up, or walk. Or take me 10 min to walk up stairs.

The bad news. I swear I just saw a wasp on the livingroom window curtain. I guess that means there is still a nest somewhere in the walls.

In other news I need to make a doctors appointment. But I'm afraid to. Afraid of the dr not accepting new patients which means I'll have to travel 45 mins to one. Afraid of what the doctor will have to say to me. I don't think I could bear any bad news. I know I couldn't, just thinking about the worst right now upsets me.

I know what you all are saying "she NEEDS to go". I want to go, I know I need to go, I'm just scared - okay I'm beyond just scared, I am terrified. But I will work up the nerve for that phone call and get myself an appointment, because I know how important it is that I need to go.

At least I feel a tiny bit better admitting I'm terrified, but you don't know how terrified I really am.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.