Taking a stand against unhealthy female supremacy

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Death, I see your point, and I contest that there is no way of knowing if the "Subs" in reference are in fact weak people. Has any of them shown any objection? has any of them spoken out? has there been any psychological profile before their concession to their current life that says they are gullible, weak, and easily taken in and abused?

My contention is that while the viewpoints of these dominating females may be deplorable to some, so is inter-racial marriage, the use of condoms, and a woman's right to choice. Until it is proven that they are specifically seeking out weak minded individuals, then this crusade is merely that.

Edit:
Furthermore, according to the site, they do not go out and actively seek males, nor do they accept subs sent to them by doms. Every "Submale" must apply of their own free will and go through a rigorous 4 part application interview process, and in the end may choose to never sub in person, but can do so via cyber sessions online.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Furthermore, according to the site, they do not go out and actively seek males, nor do they accept subs sent to them by doms. Every "Submale" must apply of their own free will and go through a rigorous 4 part application interview process, and in the end may choose to never sub in person, but can do so via cyber sessions online.

Makes a whole difference, then.

Needless to say, I still don't like it, but, at the same time, I think most here disagree with my absolute intention to perform a ritualistic suicide pact, in the future, with my beloved (with her consent, of course). That's completely different, of course, and romantic, but even here on this forum, most others may just see it as psychotic. Also, the world can never be perfect. Something like this is, well, not very relevant to me, nor should it be for anyone. There are so many more relevant things to bother your mind with...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69