Experiments in Femdom

headslave

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My Mistress and I have rather deep convictions regarding the nature of relationships. We feel relationships should be healthy experiences for both parties concerned and should allow for growth and development. In the bedroom, she assumes the dominant role, but we feel that this is a personal choice for us. We do not feel that this is because women are inherently superior and need to keep men in line. Nor do we feel that this is a great relationship model for everyone to adopt.

Our views don't seem controversial to us, but it has caused us to take rather strong stances against female supremacists (as I recently posted on this forum). We are curious though as to some of the techniques that female supremacists (such as Elise Sutton) recommend. As such, we are going to do a little experiment in female lead relationships and behavior modification. She is going to try different techniques that are recommended by different people and see how they work for us.

For instance, Elise Sutton recommends that men need to be beaten often not because they did anything wrong but because it keeps their ego in line. This is one of the things she is going to be testing. Some of the other mainstays are there as well such as chastity, different objectification techniques, and so on.

You can read about her "experiment design" on her website (www.mistressroulette.com), as well as frequent updates as to how its going. If anyone would like to recommend specific techniques for female control of the male, we may try them, so feel free to make recommendations.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Haven't we already had this conversation? If you don't feel that your form of Femdom doesn't stem from Females being superior but more as a CONCENTING personal choice, and it works for you, then good for you, but why do you feel the need to do something just to try and disprove someone else's views on the subject?
So your mistress is not a "Female Supremacist" but that doesn't mean other people aren't. Some people like to be treated like that, others don't. To actively try and discredit someone else's personal habits, lifestyle, views, and techniques is not only poor taste, but impossible. It's their PERSONAL beliefs. They differ from person to person.
And to top it all off you squeeze spam into your post making it one giant advertisement for your mistress' website, and as such I've moved it to the Spam, Links, and ad's section where it belongs.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account