Taking a break

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have come to the conclusion that this is not really working out. My man has too many issues adjusting to this lifestyle and it is ruining things for the both of us. He is far too preoccupied with how he thinks he SHOULD be behaving and wanting it to be perfect for me and that in turn just makes me feel guilty but also takes away any submissiveness I feel.

So, I think for now this is not for us. I want him to enjoy sex again and at the moment I don't think he is, I just think its made him more insecure than ever and worried about how good our sex life is when I never really had any complaints anyway, this was just an added extra. Yes, I enjoy it and it would be lovely if we could incorporate it into our lives but I do not NEED it and at the moment, I don't think it's working and my relationship is too important. I've noticed he's gotten a bit edgy and suspicious too, asking me about chatrooms and mentioning trust. He probably thinks I'm looking for hookups or something online but that's a whole other issue...

I know that we will still keep some elements because there are things he does genuinely enjoy I think but he's not ready to become the Dom that I need to get into this again properly so I'm happy to take a step back and just focus on the other aspects of our relationship.

Thanks all you guys for your advice and support this past year. I shall be lurking about no doubt to advise others but my journey is currently on hold. I am actually not sad about it, more relieved, this was putting pressure on me I too and it will be nice to take the load off for awhile.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account