New to this forum, and possibly also to this world. Some questions as well

little miss

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Like I wrote in the poll above, I was in my teens when I discovered that I longed for something.. different. Ordinary sex and surroundings just didn't please me in the way I wanted it to. I'd often ask my boyfriend at the time to be "mean" to me during sex, but I didn't realize back then that THIS is what I wanted.

I was lucky enough to find someone who brought the submissive side in me out, and for that I am forever grateful to my Master. I feel more than lucky to have him and to serve him, whatever his wishes may be. We aren't the most hardcore (yet) but i want nothing more than to explore this world further, and I hope I can be a member of your community to learn from the more experienced people out there.

I also have a question for you, if you'd be so kind as to take the time to answer me. For those of you who were timid in the beginning, timid about going public with your relationship, did you ever get over it, or does this go on behind closed doors? And on another note, for those of you that are subs, do you have the feeling that the Master you're serving now is the only one you'll ever serve? I have this intense feeling that I'd never want to live this lifestyle with anyone but Him, and I don't really know what that means. Does it mean I'm not committed to this lifestyle, or that I've really found my one, true Master?

Sorry for all the rambling, dull morning :)

I don't know if this is the right place to post it, but if anyones interested I just started writing my first slaveblog, and would love some comments in it;

http://hisobedientslave.blogspot.com/

Thanks for reading!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Sub4Life

I am with the only man I ever want to serve. He wants me to move in with him, and as been talking about marrying me after I finish school. I can't see myself serving anyone but him, and I dont think that means I am not commited to the lifestyle, and I dont think so for you either.

I was very timid when we started. I knew I wanted it, but I was to nervous to bring it up, and when I went out with my master it started out as teasing, like we were both feeling each other out, and he jsut took charge after he had a good idea i wanted him to control and own me. Now I trust him compleltey and don't feel as nervous anymore.

Me and my Master haven't really gone public. I mean, he doesn't really control me in public, he takes charge and if I am apposed to somthing he wont force it on me, but we keep it pretty much to ourselves.Behind closed doors though he is my master. He always reminds me that my body is his and his alone. :) We don't hide it. But we dont flaunt it either.

I hope that helped and made sense. lol

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Not sure what you mean about going public... if you mean wearing matching Dom/sub t-shirts, well...

You can have adventures in public where (if you're really smooth) the two of you are the only ones that know what's going on. I used to love to bring "things" while out on the town. While at a restaurant, show, pub, etc., would send my subbie to the restroom with one of these "things" and she would retrun having applied/used it. A favorite of mine was a little remote-controlled butterfly. You can imagine how 'interesting' some of our nights out were. Just for us.

Well.. the odd waiter may occasionally have had an idea something was going on. ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

I am with the only man I ever want to serve. I can't see myself serving anyone but him, and I dont think that means I am not commited to the lifestyle, and I dont think so for you either.

I was very timid when we started. I knew I wanted it, but I was to nervous to bring it up, and when I went out with my master it started out as teasing, like we were both feeling each other out, and he jsut took charge after he had a good idea i wanted him to control and own me. Now I trust him compleltey and don't feel as nervous anymore.

This.

Fileboom Premium Account