Strap on advice needed

GreyMac

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sparrow suggests good stuff! Always got the nice psycological topspin. You don't mention bondage but a frog tie (see the lovely Lorelei here) while he's on his back gives you the easiest possible access to his cock to stroke as you see appropriate. It also gives the tool you're thrusting the best angle for massaging his prostate. If he's ever going to cum without manual stimulation of his cock, the prostate is key.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

EZRA

angle it all about the angle and as a girl you should know that.:)
if you start hitting the prostrate if hes gonna cum from this he will especialy if you fuck him like you like to be fucked.
I cant maintain an erection when being fucked with out lots of stimulation, but I still really get off from it I tend to yell stuff" like fuck me like a slut ". I love it but so far I haven't cum this way, I don't mind really it fulfills some other needs in me but we've just started and I can feel something building.
just as a thought you might explain to him what you have to do mentaly to cum , it might help him get there

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Malelesbian

Another vote for the fleshlight or homemade fifi devices from me. The prostate stimulation is very intense like this, but it's often not enough to make a guy truly have a full-on orgasm. If you put one of these things in a pillow under him and have him pegging it while you're humping him, that should definitely get the job done. Have fun! :)

Fileboom Premium Account