training advice needed :)

misty82

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My boyfriend and I are both switches and lately he's been talking a lot about wanting me to train him to enjoy eating cum. He's the first boyfriend I've ever had who not only lets me train him but really wants it. Does anybody have any advice as to a step by step plan that I can use to get him to enjoy eating his own sperm (and eventually possibly eating other men's cum).

Some might think that this proves that he's into humiliation but not really. He's got bisexual fantasies and tendencies, enjoying the taste and texture of cum is simply a natural step towards getting him to be able to act out those fantasies. I love cum, male or female and don't see swallowing it as humiliating in the least. He says it's the taste and texture that he has a hard time liking, not the actual thought of it. I don't plan to degrade him in any way, just to find a way to encourage him to enjoy the flavours.

The biggest challenge is that we're a long distance relationship at the moment as he lives in Belgium and I'm stuck here in the states until I can get the proper paperwork to join him. We get ten to twenty days together every couple months but most of our daily life and sex life is on webcam with one another while watching videos or reading stories.

As for limits, neither of us are into pain / humiliation and we're careful not to let the D&S spill over too much into our daily lives. To both of us it's just playtime, not a lifestyle.

So yeah, if anybody has any ideas as to how I can get him to enjoy eating cum, I would really appreciate it. My future goals for him include cleaning up his own cum after he jerks off, sucking his cum out of me after we have sex, and possibly eating the cum of other men in the future (after they fuck me or straight from the source as he's got some fantasies of giving other men head as well).

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

misty82

That's good advice for making it taste better. What I'm trying to find though is some sort of guide for how to get him from eating it only reluctantly and disliking the flavour and texture to where he eats it without needing to be ordered to do it, because he's started to like it.

If I could come up with some sort of step-by-step plan, that would be best as I'm so new to the D&S stuff that I never know where to start or what to do next.

Fileboom Premium Account

sparkie

You stated the answer.

Have sex with another male then, while your slave is still very exited, have him service you. Don't let him know about the other male. He will not know. I had a dominant couple do this to me over a long period of time before I relized what she was doing. The idea exited her to no end. Her end goal was to have me service him orallyas she directed the event. I finally was trained to do it but the taste was not the same...I did not like it. After getting the cum in my mouth she would hold her gloved hand over my mouth so none would escape. Another trick she used was to quickly snap on a surgical mask and make me lick it clean before she removed it. What I finally learned , to deal with the taste, is to swallow as quickly as possible as the cum was fired into my mouth.

Fileboom Premium Account

Cranberry juice will remove the somewhat "bleachy" taste of his cum. The texture issue remains the same but it greatly improves flavor.

Drink 10 to 20/oz a day for 3 days, should be a noticeable improvement (I like the Ocean Spray brand stuff).

Thats amazing. Some time ago, I used to drink Ocean Spray 'light' every morning, simply because I liked the stuff, nothing more, and I was told once by someone, around that time, that ' Your cum tastes lovely' ..... At the time, I thought it was a nice thing to say, if a little odd. Only now, on this forum, have I made the connection.

Fileboom Premium Account