Strap on advice needed

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've heard that some guys can get off from just the anal stimulation due to the prostate, I knew a guy once that accidentally came when his girlfriend fucked him harder than he wanted her to...

Try forcing him to stroke himself in sync with your stroking and if he misses a beat, thrust really hard as punishment, you both may be surprised how quickly the line between pleasure and pain blurs...just a thought :) happy thrusting!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

kittengrey

Truthfully, I would use bondage or verbal stimulation. Being a sub, simple things like being bound to the point that I can't move, or being called a good slave amoung other things usually turn me on more. Also eliminating a sense, like a blindfold or earplugs can heighten sexual tension. Another choice you have is teasing him. Play with him a bit before hand. Get him already close to climax. Also keep your thrusts at a random pace. Don't keep the same rythym. A cock ring would probably help too.

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac

I think bluelagoon and kittengrey both have good advice. Additionally, you can try a "fleshlight" which looks something like a canned vulva. There' re not cheap. You can also make one out of a washcloth, a latex glove and a large tumbler. Lay the glove out smooth on the washcloth which should be folded once. Roll the glove up in the washcloth with the wrist band sticking out one end. Put the rolled up washcloth in the large tumbler and stretch the wristband back over the rim of the tumbler. Use lots of lube and this contraption actually makes an amazingly effective masturbator. Make him do all the work and whenever he withdraws his cock from the device (it's known as a "Fifi") he's thrusting himself back onto your cock. Dictate the pace and don't let him get off until you decide it's time.

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac

Oh, I see how it is...
I suggest ways to make leg spreaders and spanking benches for $1.29, or use everyday household goods in very kinky and unusual ways and I'm creative - but a homemade masturbation device and I'm suddenly suspect, am I? :D

I had a good friend a number of years ago who spent 7 months in minimum security prison for receiving stolen property. He told me about 'Fifi' when he got home.

Any other details are between me and Fifi....
;>)

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

The ‘fifi’! Ha, I didn’t know anyone else actually called it that! Well in addition to inmates another group that has made making ‘fifi’s out of whatever is handy into an art form is our fine military. My Top was overseas in the USMC forever and he once told me years ago that the best fifi ever made while on ship was made out of a hollowed out "Tickle me Elmo†that was sent as a gag gift. Gives new meaning to ‘stuffed animal’. :p
(sorry I just couldn’t resist that last part)

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

try sitting in a chair, and having him ride you facing away, while both of you watch in a full length mirror, you looking over his shoulder, him in a skirt and spaghetti strap top... give him a reach around and time it to the rhythm of him riding you. make it sensual, play with his breasts and nipples. do everything a guy would do if the positions were reversed... even if he doesn't cum from the scene, its still hot...

Fileboom Premium Account