Shy sub...

kinki_nikki

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

hey

i'm new to these forums, and i've got a question. i'm in an otherwise fairly vanilla relationship, but my girl and i are starting to get into kinkier sex.

we've done a bit of bondage and forced orgasm, but i don't know how far i should go with it.

it's really hard to get her to open up about what she wants/is comfortable with. i know she's kinkier than she lets on because when she has a bit to drink she comes out with really filthy suggestions. i'm finding it a little hard to get into the dom role and i don't want to try stuff with her unless she's asked for it, even if i'm sure she'll like it...

i think maybe we're still a bit self conscious...? anyone have any experience of these things, or any general advice for a newbie dom (and her sub)?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Emma

Im the same as her i find it really hard to say some of my kinkier desires. One suggestion I could make is why dont you tell her something that you like that might be considered a bit more "hardcore" for yous and then she might think well if hes into that theres no way he can laugh at me for wanting.... I know that works with me, ya always feel like being more open with someone whos been open with you!

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

I totally agree with Emma and EZRA. It really helped me in the start of relationships to know exactly what my Dom was interested in, even before knowing we were really in a D/s relationship.
On EZRA's point, I have a very hard time asking for what I want. It is a fun game now to be made to ask for things but in the beginning of a relationship I never like to ask. I am much more likely to do/try more if I am simply led. When a good Dom takes control we subs tend to follow. :)

Fileboom Premium Account