Strange Lump

decoyicus

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

this isn't really related to saftey or BDSM but it has me very worried about 4 days ago I found a small lump on my left testicle at first it was swollen and hurt quite a bit this has stopped now but the lump is still there and I am freaking out I haven't told my girlfriend because I don't want to worry her but I'm getting scarred about this I'm not sure if I should leave it and wait to see if it goes away before I go to see a doctor or if I should go see one straight away I'm not sure what the point of posting this is but I need advice and I can't really ask anyone else

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

kajmir

Why couldn't you? You have skin.

Wait, you DO have skin right? -Turns very green-

Googled:

Cyst's on balls?
I've had cysts on my balls for as long as i can remember. Every time i bring it up to my doc he brushes it off like its normal and no big deal. It's not that i care all that much, i mean he// balls are already as ugly as their gonna get a few cysts don't really make or break em... but still how do i get rid of them?
-2 years ago-

I mean it should be confirmed, but before you freak out, it is certainly NOT impossible. They CAN hurt.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

sebastian

Although testicular cancer is uncommon in young men, it can happen. A lump on the testicle should always be brought to a doctor's attention. There is no harm in doing this, other than a little embarrassment, and in the off chance that it is something serious, it could make a huge difference to get it treated early.

Fileboom Premium Account

AnErieGuy