Weird purple splotches after intense spanking

Discussion in 'Safety aspects of BDSM' started by Karl "Groucho" Marx, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Karl "Groucho" Marx

Karl "Groucho" Marx New Member

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Click Here!
    Hi, I'm fairly new to BD/SM and I just completed my first scene a couple days ago. The scene, other details aside, had me spanking my little slave until I couldn't move my hand, and after we finished and the redness on her ass died down a while later, we noticed these weird little black splotches, almost like small bruises all over her ass. It's been a couple days now, and they haven't gone away. She says they don't hurt or seem tender, but I just want to make sure. Anyone know anything about this? I hope it's just me being a worried master and everything is fine.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Click Here!
    I've gotten weird spatterings of dark bruises before, although I can't remember why (it was not play-related). I'd wait another day or two if they're not bothering her, and do some research online. I've been looking, but I don't see anything to useful- the only similar symptom was of a fungus, and that doesn't seem likely. It seems likely to me that they're just some broken blood vessels.

If they don't fade and you don't find something that sounds like a feasible cause, it might be worth calling a doctor.

3. Karl "Groucho" Marx

Click Here!
    Thanks a lot, she actually forgot to tell me she's Vitamin D Deficient, so bruises tend to linger a lot, which is probably what it is. Thanks for looking though~

4. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Click Here!
    If you're going to spank her regularly, I'd suggest requiring her to take a Vitamin D supplement. It will help with the bruising. Some BDSMers claim that if you cut open a Vitamin D gel cap, you can rub the contents on the skin and it will reduce bruising, but I don't know there's any science to back that up.

5. Karl "Groucho" Marx

Click Here!
    Definitely something to look in to, and she's already taking supplements. I definitely need to put some research in to how safely I can spank or whip her with regards to temporal proximity of the last spanking. I may end up doing some sort of cycle where if we do this more regularly I'll cycle where I hit so as to not repeatedly hit a bruised area.

6. ickle_cat

ickle_cat New Member