Ball kicking

pepeluism

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I currently started a "relationship" with this girl who has no idea about BDSM or the safety aspects of it. What she does know is that she loves kicking balls. In this case, my balls.

She is a stripper and knows kinky, but until she met me she never really found someone who would go for the ball kicking thing.

We went from a getting a few kicks in the VIP room to actually getting a room and having a more intense ball kicking/abusing session last weekend. Problem is, the next day I had bruised/swollen testicles and almost went to the hospital.

Now she wants to meet again in about a week. For her is "therapy" (she says), and feels she gets even with men.

I'm wondering if anybody here knows what are the risks here. I know you could "lose" a testicle in the worst case scenario, but I'm pretty sure I can tell when I'm getting to that point. I'm thinking more of the scenario where I constantly get swollen testicles. Anything I should worry about?

JLM

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well it can't be good.

At least in the long-run there are MANY different forms of male genital torture if you ever decided being kicked/punched repeatedly in the testicles probably isn't in your best interest.

I suggest Family Jewels and More Family Jewels by Hardy Haberman be added to your and your girl's reading lists.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account