Weird purple splotches after intense spanking

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi, I'm fairly new to BD/SM and I just completed my first scene a couple days ago. The scene, other details aside, had me spanking my little slave until I couldn't move my hand, and after we finished and the redness on her ass died down a while later, we noticed these weird little black splotches, almost like small bruises all over her ass. It's been a couple days now, and they haven't gone away. She says they don't hurt or seem tender, but I just want to make sure. Anyone know anything about this? I hope it's just me being a worried master and everything is fine.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've gotten weird spatterings of dark bruises before, although I can't remember why (it was not play-related). I'd wait another day or two if they're not bothering her, and do some research online. I've been looking, but I don't see anything to useful- the only similar symptom was of a fungus, and that doesn't seem likely. It seems likely to me that they're just some broken blood vessels.

If they don't fade and you don't find something that sounds like a feasible cause, it might be worth calling a doctor.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian