shaved

thinmint7

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Haha, well I must be the weird one here, but I am a fan of completely natural. I do like a trim here and there for hygiene, but hate razors! Lol actually I don't even own one :D I personally find it very sexy for a guy to have a bit of hair. Especially chest hair ;)

I am interested in getting waxed. I like the look on women to be all smooth and waxing seems preferable in my opinion. Anyone have any advice or info on waxing down there? I would go and have it done at least the first time, any ideas on cost?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

dozuki

Well there isn't much I can do about the chest God didn't see fit for me to have a hairy chest. I'm not against the natural look. I just like the smooth slick feel of a shaved woman under my tongue and hair in the mouth is kind of icky. I'm not sure how much it costs to have anything waxed. The only thing I have done in a spa is get a massage, which caused other problems. Lets just say all of me was relaxed except one part.

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

Dozuki- It's every couple days, and I'd suggest shaving or trimming a few days before the first time, just so it doesn't have to penetrate too much hair (if you do the same day, there's a chance your skin could be irritated and sting). Regarding overcooking, I've left it on more than twice the time due to wanting it to work 'better' or reading a book at the same time, and it just left me stingy for a day, then got better. You want the stuff with the plunge top and the little plastic bit on the side (they call it a 'bladeless razor,' you use it to go against the grain and remove the cream and hair, while catching any that are left). Don't get the spray on stuff, it's messy.

Thinmint, I think it's somewhere in $10-$40, but I've never had it done.

Fileboom Premium Account