shaved

dozuki

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well some of you know that I have been taking baby steps into the world by myself and haven't really been able to have a good shave because of my work (communal showers). Well I am away from home and have a private shower so I got out the trimmers and razor and shaved off all of my little curlies:D. Man what a feeling. My balls are smooth and slick and its just feels so great. I can't believe I didn't do this sooner. For the ladies who read this I am wondering if you think a shaved man is sexy or just doesn't do it for you. I like it a lot but the look takes a little getting used to.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

As a dom, I prefer my boys shaven. It's an opportunity to humiliate them and demonstrate their inferior status--only real men get to have hair on their crotch. It also eliminates the whole problem of hair in the mouth during oral sex. I personally enjoy keeping myself shaved down there, but it contradicts what I just said about real men having hair down there, and some subs are startled by it. I'm currently trying to find a happy medium.

Fileboom Premium Account

Moonlight

As a dom, I prefer my boys shaven. It's an opportunity to humiliate them and demonstrate their inferior status--only real men get to have hair on their crotch. It also eliminates the whole problem of hair in the mouth during oral sex. I personally enjoy keeping myself shaved down there, but it contradicts what I just said about real men having hair down there, and some subs are startled by it. I'm currently trying to find a happy medium.

Just trimming maybe?

Fileboom Premium Account

Interesting question - I did what I NEVER thought I would do - it has been named 'mouth relief' as i cant bring myself to say the actual tern which I really quite dislike. There was no 'release' which to be honest I am quite glad about as we had not fully discussed the whole spit/swallow dilema (yuk just thinking about it makes me wonder how i even did it!). Anyway the final thing on my list of things to get through is for a guy to do the same to me and therein lies the question - what do guys prefer on a girl?? As nature in tends?Some? Little? None? I am currently removing all when I know 'play' is likely but he hasnt gone near me with his mouth just fingers (apologies for being a bit blunt). Also to those girls/ladies that do --- how do you find you get the best results? Thanks in advance

Fileboom Premium Account

dozuki

Well I can only tell you what I like. First off I have to admit that I really like to go down on a woman and please her with my mouth and my fingers and I have come to the conclusion that shaved is much better. Like everyone else said no one likes hair in their mouth at least not many people i guess. I just like the feel of the freshly shaved skin as my tongue glides closer and closer. Sorry i got carried away. but yes shaved is good.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

I'm curious as to what type of work you do that requires a communal shower, but I digress. I am shaven by choice, as i like the neatness of it as well as the hygiene aspect. Coincidentally, i also prefer my partners clean shaven, but I'm not opposed to neatly trimmed if they aren't comfortable with going bare. Some people simply aren't comfortable with how "naked" it makes them.

Fileboom Premium Account