Setting up the safe call.

abuseme2day

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The FAQ for BDSM thread was amazing to all who put there two sense into it. A little bit about me is that I found a Dom who I have been chatting with now for about 2 weeks and such really getting to know him. We have now established after a long talk today about limits and what not and what would be possible in the future. I wanted to make sure I knew what I was getting into as well as help settle my nerves before I meet this Dom who I will begin training with as I am new to all of this. What I am wondering is, what is the best way to find someone for a safecall during my first couple of times with this Dom. I am discreet about this way of life with every one I am around as they wouldn't know the type of feeling I portray for it. SO any close friends or family as definitely out of the question. Who would you then ask and what not to call for you??? I dont know if this makes a difference but I am from WI and such. Also about the safe cal do you prearrange a time that is 1 hour into the session or 30 minutes in. What is the normal time frame for such calls?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Abuseme: I'm glad you're taking precautions. Have you met this dom in a public place, like a shopping mall or coffee shop?

The critical thing about the person you ask to give you a safe call is that s/he be someone who will do exactly as instructed. S/he's got to make the call to you at the right time, s/he has to understand the code words, and s/he has to be willing to call the cops if things seem wrong. So you need someone whom you trust to take this seriously and not blow it off, and you need someone will won't chicken out from calling 911. But you also need someone who won't freak out on you and call the cops just because you're doing something weird. So this isn't something I would trust to a casual friend--you need to know that you can trust him/her. So a reliable friend is best. But it sounds to me like you don't feel you can share this interest of yours with any of your friends or family members. That's a pity. I'm not sure I can offer too many other suggestions. Perhaps someone on this site would be willing to do it for you.

Can I ask what part of WI you're in?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account