Safety releases

Discussion in 'Safety aspects of BDSM' started by Prissy, May 20, 2009.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. Prissy

Prissy Member

I know that some will have a safe word they can use if things get a little far, and if they are gagges, they can have a safe toy. But I have a question. Say you are unable to speak, and your hands are bound in a way you wouldn't be able to release a toy..., what other safe mechanics are out there that you can use?

2. Prissy

Prissy Member

Anyone?

3. Amuk

Amuk Member

One can always tap their foot or hand I suppose. Not sure otherwise. Never really had the chance to do something that really needed our safety word.

4. Prissy

Prissy Member

Well since I rarwely have the voice to use, or the option to toss a saftey toy, I was hoping there would be another method, on the chanses it is needed.

5. Prissy

Prissy Member

Anyone else?

6. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I've used knocking in a pattern, stomping, a series of rythmic grunts, or simply a connection between master and slave that is that "Feeling" simply by bound body language.

I think a favorite of some of my friends is a bell style bicycle ringer worn as a ring and placed in the palm, or a clacker, like the ones used by nuns in a catholic school to signal standing, kneeling, sitting, etc.

7. Prissy

Prissy Member

That sounds like a ood idea, but those styles are only good for an open palm, ar they not?

8. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

no, you could use the bell in a closed palm, it would simply be wrapped around the bell.

9. Prissy

Prissy Member

Cool, I guess a bicicle shop would cary them?

10. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

yes, or wal-mart, or K-mart, Sears, anywhere that carries bike supplies.

11. Prissy

Prissy Member

I won't go to Walmart. We don't have Kmart. And I don't know where sears is.

12. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

why no wal-mart? They have so many things to use!

13. Prissy

Prissy Member

Because Master wroks there.

14. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

and? that means what exactly, besides the fact he gets a discount.

15. Prissy

Prissy Member

If we start buying strangevthings people will get wise.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM