Safety releases

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

but maybe your buying it for a friend, or maybe hes buying it for YOUR dog, and I can assure you, not every employee there knows he only has a cat.

Besides dog collars are good for a great many things. I use one to help keep my toddler seated in his stroller. and in the chair at dinner. Both as a belt, not a collar.

And my older child actually wears one AS a belt because it was stylish and she liked it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Prissy

but maybe your buying it for a friend, or maybe hes buying it for YOUR dog, and I can assure you, not every employee there knows he only has a cat.

Besides dog collars are good for a great many things. I use one to help keep my toddler seated in his stroller. and in the chair at dinner. Both as a belt, not a collar.

And my older child actually wears one AS a belt because it was stylish and she liked it.

That is use I would never have thought of.

Fileboom Premium Account

I know when we went shopping for a newcollar, we both felt weird. And we figured the clerks could see right through us.

Exact same thing happened to me once. We bought a cat collar (for the wife's new cat). At the checkout the clerk asked "So, is this for you?" and I replied with "No, mine has spikes on it".

On a related topic my wife had a friend who worked at Tractor Supply (they sell agricultural equipment) for a few months while she was at college and they would regularly sell a lot more riding crops than there were riding horses.

Fileboom Premium Account

Haha, last week my master bought me a small towel that's especially for pets. Not something kinky I know, but he told me that he was asked at the till if he had a dog, he said no, and was told that the last few people who had purchased one of these towels didn't have any pets either! :D And I can see why; it's really soft and fluffy! :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69