Enemas ?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Exploring2dark, I was thinking the same thing:) I figure it would be an interesting experience, either way. Would I need a buttplug to prevent leakage if I wanted to do other activities with the enema in?

Firmhand, it's not really the money, I just heard of use of a turkey baster in some erotica I was reading. LOL. But I think a real enema would probably be better, as a turkey baster is slightly large for me.

Some things to consider about keeping any foreign substance in our bodies during play or other wise.. How long do you plan to, and what substance. If anything synthetic that can be absorbed through contact will it cause damaging side effects is always a safety concern. If you plan to hold the substance for any duration, you need to make sure it is not held for any time longer then what your body would normally expel what it is supposed to. So, in short, depending on what you use, I would not use it for any duration beyond normal play sessions to start. After that, take it in small time increase as you do, and do not go beyond what you would normally during a normal bodily expulsion of fluids or substances.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Some things to consider about keeping any foreign substance in our bodies during play or other wise.. How long do you plan to, and what substance. If anything synthetic that can be absorbed through contact will it cause damaging side effects is always a safety concern. If you plan to hold the substance for any duration, you need to make sure it is not held for any time longer then what your body would normally expel what it is supposed to. So, in short, depending on what you use, I would not use it for any duration beyond normal play sessions to start. After that, take it in small time increase as you do, and do not go beyond what you would normally during a normal bodily expulsion of fluids or substances.

I was actually thinking about using tap water, but figured that whatever solution comes with the enema would be safer... And I was thinking of keeping it in for 5-15 minutes... And what do you mean "longer than what your body would normally expel what it is supposed to?"

Hmmm... Looks like I need to do more research before I try it :confused: Thank you for the warning! I try to be very cautious about what goes into my body... I'm even weary of using silicone or plastic toys! Lol.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Tap water should be fine, even saline solution. The 5-15 minutes should be absolutely fine as well. Just pay attention to how ones body handles it.

What I mean by "longer then what your body would normally expel what it supposed to" is that by which a bowel movement would normally occur. Each person is different, and taking one person who would normally have, say, one after a meal, to then hold an enema beyond a half day or even several days, would impact the bowels and intestines, which is not good. I have heard of some holding enemas in for a couple days, which is why I suggest not pushing ones body beyond what it normally experiences with the bowels and intestines.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium