Enemas ?

decoyicus

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

So I have A few questions about enemas. Recently I have been administering them to my submissive, mostly to clean him out before anal play but also for A bit of fun. So far the most I have filled him with is 1 1/2 gallon, which seamed to fill him up quite A bit his little belly was very puffed out. I have been reading about the safety elements of enemas and came across A few things that I found rather alarming, probably the most scary I came across was that A large enough enema can offset the chemical balance of the body and make a person very ill, so my first question is how big can an enema be while still being safe ? (he is around 5 10' and about 130 pounds if it helps). I also read that adding A little liquid soap to the enema can make it more uncomfortable for the recipient while still being safe, so I was wondering exactly how uncomfortable this is ? and exactly what constitutes "A little" ? I also wanted to know if it was possible to administer one too quickly ? My final question is about cramping, I have been making him retain his enema's for around 5 - 10 minuets and noticed with the larger ones he was cramping up quite a bit, so my question is whether this is normal ? and if there is a way I can eliminate it or cause it depending on whether I want him to suffer or not ?. I would appreciate any answers you can give me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

That is definitely defining new limits...

The problem with enemas, with excess, they do strip the natural and needed bacteria of the digestive system. Just as there is bad bacteria, there is good. Yogurt has many cultures and bacteria needed for individuals with irregularity as their system is not operating correctly.

When receiving a lower GI exam, the same process is introduced with larger amounts of floral fluids being pushed into the lower intestines. Afterwards, there is the long lived expulsion of the fluids. Per instructions, medical response is to replenish the bodies bacteria.

I would be very careful administering that amount. The body can take it in, no problem. The issue comes from extended practice as the body will begin to become stripped of its lining and needed bacteria. More research and questioning medically qualified persons may be something to seek...

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

decoyicus

I don't think I will be administering that amount again, it made him more uncomfortable than I would like.

I had come across the information about excessive enemas during my research and decided to only administer them to him occasionally now.

I have been doing quite a bit of research, however I have been having trouble finding information from trusted source without being bogged down in a great deal of medical jargon. I would like to talk to someone medically qualified about this, I tried asking my friend who is a medical student however she could not help me, I would really like to speak to a doctor or a nurse about this however I don't know any personally and it's been a while since I went to see my GP.

Fileboom Premium Account

I'm guessing a turkey baster would not be a good means of getting an enema?

There's an Ace Hardware store that also has a pharmacy and convenience store inside that I was planning on making a stop to before my next hotel room visit with E... Thinking I should make seperate stops at different stores, because purchasing personal lubricant, rope and an enema might cause some raised eyebrows. Teehee!

Fileboom Premium Account

Exploring2dark, I was thinking the same thing:) I figure it would be an interesting experience, either way. Would I need a buttplug to prevent leakage if I wanted to do other activities with the enema in?

Firmhand, it's not really the money, I just heard of use of a turkey baster in some erotica I was reading. LOL. But I think a real enema would probably be better, as a turkey baster is slightly large for me.

Fileboom Premium Account