Inserting needles deep inside right through nipples

Melon

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi everybody, I'm new to this forum and I have a question. I have met a woman who is much into pain and submission and we are going to have our first bdsm session soon. We want to do needle play and we are very turned on by the fact of inserting a needle into a breast through the nipple towards the body. I am wondering how safe that is concidering I want the needle to go quite deep - about 1 inch or a little more. She has pretty large breasts so I'm not worried there will not be enough space in them but I'd like to know if it's safe to go a bit deep. I have found some information about needle play but nothing so far about piercing deep through the nipple.

Will it be safe as long as I don't touch the inner organs with the needle? Of course the length of the needle will be a bit less that her breast size.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

If you are doing your first ever bdsm scene, do not do needle play. That's fairly high-end stuff. It's like a child who's never had a swimming lesson jumping into the deep end of the pool. Play piercing has a LOT of risks, and should NEVER be done without training from someone who has practice with this sort of play.

I'm not clear from what you've said whether A) you are new to bdsm but your sub is more experienced or B) whether you're both fairly new to this. If your sub has some experience with heavy play, she might be able to guide you, but if she knew what she was doing here, I don't think you'd be asking for help. So I'm assuming is that you're both new to bdsm, you're both eager and excited by this particular fantasy, and you both want to run before you can walk.

Slow down. You want your first scenes to be relaxed, enjoyable, and low risk, not something that could send both of you to the hospital, her to the morgue, and you to the police department. Granted, those are worst case possibilities, but you need to understand the risks of any sort of play before you do it, and I don't think you do. You have a lot to learn about what you're doing before you should do play piercing. Look at piercing as a goal to be worked toward; that fantasy will motivate and add spice to your play until you have the skills to make it a reality.

Read the Newcomer's FAQ and track down one or two of the books recommended in it. We'll be glad to help you craft a scene more appropriate to a beginner.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

master jey

It won't be safe for you as Seb suggested choose yourself something easier for now and work your way to your fantasy
I never viewed anything like inserting needles in nipple towards the body I think you'll need to ask doctor about that
ht_breast_anatomy_1010.gif

As you can see there is plenty of stuff you can damage

Fileboom Premium Account

Melon

Thanks for replies. I have some little experience in putting needles in breasts but it was quite close to the surface and I'm now wondering how safe it would be to go deeper, how to do it properly, what kind of needle, etc. She is certainly not experienced in piercing, only some lighter forms of pain. I don't mind being slow in exploring this stuff but still I'd like to get some information about inserting needles deeper in the breast. I have read the FAQ and many others I could find on the internet but they don't mention anything about this specific thing. Some bdsm guides write that breasts are pretty safe for play piercing but they don't explain it any deeper. I have seen movies of some extreme breast piercings but I think it's obvious they can't be relied on as a safety guide. I was hoping that perhaps there is someone in this forum who has experience in piercing breasts and could share some of his/her knowledge.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Melon, I'm glad you're seeking out as much info as you can get. For more extreme forms of play, that's utterly critical. Everything I have read about piercing emphasizes that it needs to be done right under the skin. Going deeper seems to be much riskier. If you're really determined to do this sort of play, my advice is to find someone with a lot of experience doing piercing and spend some time training with them. Check your local munch.

Fileboom Premium Account